Saturday, September 12, 2020

Rachel Vass Designs - Fall Leaves

Happy Saturday!

A new release from Rachel Vass Designs is available in het Etsy shop. It's called Fall Leaves.

Rachel Vass Designs - Fall Leaves


I used the pint and cut function in my Silhouette Studio for the sentiment and the fall leaves and colored them with Zig markers.

For the background on the card base I first printed the fall leaves from the same set in black but I then changed it to gray for a more softer look.

Finally I adhered the colored leaves and bakers twine to a piece of kraft cardstock.

Rachel Vass Designs - Fall Leaves

Rachel Vass Designs - Fall Leaves

Rachel Vass Designs - Fall Leaves
 

 

 

Supplies
- Rachel Vass Designs - Fall Leaves
- Silhouette Cameo
- Zig markers: 042, 033, 044, 050, 052, 070, 023
- Bakers twine

No comments:

Post a Comment