Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Missees by Karin Joan - Peppa

Hi crafty friends,

Karin Joan made these Missees for us to discover.
They come from around the world and exist in any color.
This Missee is 100% into the world of fashion.
Shopping for accessories is her absolute passion!
In my series of Missies, she'll not be the salt but the pepper,
That's why she listens to the wonderful name "Peppa".

Missees Karin Joan

Missees Karin Joan


I first used the face and body die from Betty which is the base set. Next I die cut the hair from Carol.
The eyes are from the Melanie stamp set and the mouth is from Carol.

I die cut the clothes from the Missees Paper Pad and stamped the sentiment from Carol.

I die cut the necklace and earrings from glitter paper and added the flower which I die cut from the Betty set. I also added a Bubblegum Blush Crystal Drop.

Finally I assembled my card and adhered my Missee with foam tape to the card to create some dimension.


Supplies
- Missees - Carol
- Missees - Betty
- Missees - Melanie
- Missees Paper Pad
- Glitter Paper
- MFT - Black & White Stripes Paper Pack
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Bubblegum Blush Crystal Drops
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment