Sunday, November 1, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #459

Hi all!

This month I started creating my Christmas cards and the best way to get some inspiration is participating in card challenges.

Today's card is inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #459 and features the Li'l Gnome from SSS.
I used some patterned paper from Colours Unlimited and stamped the sentiment from The Greetery.

Li'l Gnome Christmas Card

Li'l Gnome Christmas Card

Li'l Gnome Christmas Card




I want to share my card at:

- Freshly Made Sketches #459


- SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

 

 

Supplies
- SSS - Li'l Gnome
- The Greetery - Sentiment Suite: Christmas Stamp Set
- Dark Night Altenew ink
- Copic markers: W1, W3, R46, N6
- Colours Unlimited
Design Paper

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! I just love gnomes! This one is no exception! Love the mix of papers and the simple white background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pattern you've used for your gnome's hat! Super-cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete