Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Missees By Karin Joan - Steffi

Hi all!

My newest creation is a crazy quirky girl.
Funny and playful, but a truly shining pearl.
Mostly she is stuburn shouting out "it's my life".
But she is probably at home the most caring and loving wife.
You can only love her for whom she is,
Steffi is not a diva but a true Miss.


For this card I first stamped the head and upper body from Melanie. Then I stamped the pony tail from Miranda. I wanted a pony tail on the left and right side of this Missee but there is only one pony tail included. So I stamped the pony tail on a piece of scrap paper, cut it out by hand and used a Copic multiliner to go along the edges.



The eyes and mouth are from Miranda as well.
Then I colored her with Copic markers and stamped the sentiment which is from Tasha.

Next I wanted to create a frame so I partially cut her out. She is still connected to this frame at the top and bottom.

Finally I adhered a piece of patterned paper from the Mixed Paper Pad to the card base and used foam tape to adhere the Missee with the frame to create some dimension.

Missees By Karin Joan

Missees By Karin Joan

Missees By Karin Joan


 

Supplies
- Karin Joan - Melanie (STAMPKJ05)
- Karin Joan - Miranda (STAMPKJ07)
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: E11, E13, E23, R22, Y00, Y11, Y21, Y35, Y26
- Copic multiliner
- Karin Joan - Mixed Paper Pad (MPPKJ01)
- Karin Joan - Tasha (BASICDCKJ04)
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment