Friday, November 13, 2020

Rachel Vass Designs - Gratitude

Hi crafty friends,

Here I have a new card to share with you featuring the Gratitude release from Rachel Vass Designs.

I printed the flowers on a piece of watercolor paper and colored them with Zig markers. I also used the print and cut function in my Silhouette Studio to cut them out.

Then I printed the sentiment from the same set with my laser printer and used gold deco foil on top. I really love this shiny look!

Here you can find a tutorial from Natasha Davies about foiling digital stamps.

Finally I adhered the flowers with foam tape for dimension.
 

Rachel Vass Designs

 

Rachel Vass Designs - Gratitude
 
Rachel Vass Designs - Gratitude

Rachel Vass Designs - Gratitude

Rachel Vass Designs - Gratitude


 

Supplies
- Rachel Vass Designs - Gratitude
- Zig markers: 041, 020, 070, 050
- Silhouette Cameo
- Gold Deco Foil
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment