Saturday, November 21, 2020

Rachel Vass Designs - In Love Rose

Hi crafty friends!

Here I have a wedding card to share with you featuring the In Love Rose digital stamp set from Rachel Vass Designs.


I printed the no line version of the rose on watercolor cardstock and colored it with a red Zig marker.
I then used Versamark and gold embossing powder to create a golden border.

Next I printed the sentiment with my laser printer and used my laminator to add the gold foil. I also used the print and cut function in my Silhouette Studio to cut out the sentiment.
Finally I adhered the front panel to my card base and I also added the sentiment on top. I really like this shiny gold foil!

Here you can find a tutorial from Natasha Davies about foiling digital stamps.

Rachel Vass Designs - In Love Rose

Rachel Vass Designs - In Love Rose

Rachel Vass Designs - In Love Rose

Rachel Vass Designs - In Love Rose


Supplies
- Rachel Vass Designs - In Love Rose
- Zig marker: 024
- Silhouette Cameo
- Goil foil
- Versamark
- Gold embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment