Saturday, November 7, 2020

Happy Birthday!

Happy Saturday!

For my today's card I used up some leftovers.

I first used the Outline Clustered Leaves from SSS which I found in my stash and colored it with a yellow Copic marker.

I then blended Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide ink from dark to light on a piece of cardstock. I added this to the kraft cardbase and used it as a background for the leaves.

Finally I thought there was something missing so I added a black frame from Altenew which I also found in my stash.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts and is stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.
I also added some enamel dots as a finishing touch.


Birthday card featuring Outline Clustered Leaves
 
Birthday card featuring Outline Clustered Leaves

Birthday card featuring Outline Clustered Leaves




I want to share my card at:

- Color Hues #5



Supplies
- SSS - Outline Clustered Leaves
- Copic marker: Y08
- Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide ink
- Hero Arts - Birthday Messages
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Altenew - Fine Frames Cover die
- Enamel dots

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Hues challenge!

    ReplyDelete