Thursday, November 12, 2020

Rachel Vass Designs - Bountiful Blooms

Hi all!

Rachel Vass Designs has a new release and here I want to show you a card I made with the Bountiful Blooms
.

Rachel Vass Designs - Bountiful Blooms


I printed the digital stamp on watercolor paper and didn't choose to color the flowers but the space between the flowers. I used 2 Zig markers to create a gradient look.

Then I die cut the 'wishing' sentiment from SSS 3 times out of black cardstock and stacked it to create dimension.
The second part of the sentiment is also from SSS and is stamped with Versamark en heat set with white embossing powder.
Here I used foam tape to create dimension.

Do hop over to Rachel's page and find out more about her shop.

Rachel Vass Designs - Bountiful Blooms

Rachel Vass Designs - Bountiful Blooms

Rachel Vass Designs - Bountiful Blooms

 

Supplies
- Rachel Vass Designs - Bountiful Blooms
- Zig markers: 042, 033
- SSS - Sending and Wishing
- SSS - Wishing wafer die
- Versamark
- White embossing powder
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment