Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Missees By Karin Joan - Van harte gefeliciteerd

Hi all!

Here I have a new card to share with you featuring the Missees products from Karin Joan.

I first stamped the floral border. I used the flowers from Betty and the nails from Tasha. I also added some golden sequins.

Then I used the Just Stitching Double Rectangles from Lawn Fawn, added the Missee from the Paper Elements (A5STANSBLOKKJ03) and stamped the sentiment (STAMPKJ11) with Antique Gold Altenew ink. I also added a small banner (A5STANSBLOKKJ04) in the right corner.

Finally I adhered a piece of patterned paper from the
Mixed Paper Pad (MPPKJ01) to the card base and adhered my card front on top of it.

Missees By Karin Joan

Missees By Karin Joan

Missees By Karin Joan

Missees By Karin Joan


 

Supplies
- Karin Joan - Betty (BASICSDCKJ03)
- Karin Joan - Tasha (BASICSDCKJ04)
- Tattered Rose Distress ink
- Peachy Keen Lawn Fawn ink
- Aqualicious Altenew ink
- Karin Joan - Golden sequins (SEQUINKJ03)
- Karin Joan - Paper Elements (A5STANSBLOKKJ04)
- Karin Joan - Paper Elements (A5STANSBLOKKJ03)
- Karin Joan - Mixed Paper Pad (MPPKJ01)
- Lawn Fawn - Just Stitching Double Rectangles
- STAMPKJ11
- Antique Gold Altenew ink

No comments:

Post a Comment