Thursday, November 12, 2020

Missees By Karin Joan - Andrea

Hi all!

Personality does this Missee have plenty.
Her glass is always half full instead of empty.
Just because she was born this way,
she does not need a reason to say:
"Hey, I think you are very sweet!
My name is Andrea, finaly we meet"


For this Missee I first stamped the head and body from Melanie, which is the base set. I then stamped the eyes, mouth, glasses and accessories from Miranda.
Next I colored her with Copic markers.

I then partially cut her head out. I added some washi tape (WASHIKJ04) and stamped the sentiment from STAMPKJ10 with Versafine Onyx Black.

Next I adhered a piece of patterned paper from the Mixed Paper pad and added the Missee on top with foam tape.

Missees By Karin Joan


Missees By Karin Joan


Missees By Karin Joan




Supplies
- Karin Joan - Melanie (STAMPKJ05)
- Karin Joan - Miranda (STAMPKJ07)
- Karin Joan - Tatjana (STAMPKJ06)
- Karin Joan - Mixed Paper Pad (MPPKJ01)
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: E11, E13, E23, BG32
- Karin Joan - Washi tape (WASHIKJ04)
- STAMPKJ10
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment